Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Q and A with the Princess

Since this blog is entitled "A Boy, A Girl, and Soccer", I thought it only fitting to devote some of my posts to the featured stars. Today it's time to learn a little more about the bubbly little blonde known here as "The Princess".




Age: 6

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue


If you could name yourself what would your name be and why?

Ashley, I like the name..

When you grow up what do you want to be?

I want to be a nurse and a daycare provider. I think the jobs are fun.

Favorite color:

Pink, I think it's pretty.

Favorite sport:

Gymnastics, you get to wear a leotard. The balance beam is my favorite.

What do you like to do at school?

Play with my friends, do work, my favorite special is Library because you get to pick out a book. I like to get books about lions.

Where is your favorite place to go shopping?

I like Kohls. They have dresses and skirts.

How many kids do you want when you become a mom?

Two girls, there names would be Ashley and Melanie. I would like them to be twins. There room would be pink.

If you could have any animal in the world what would it be and why?

A cat because I had cats when I was a kid.

What is your favorite season?

Winter because I like snow and you get to explore in the woods in the winter and you get to watch the Polar Express movie and have hot cocoa with a candy cane in it and marshmallows.

What is your favorite tv show?

iCarly, it is funny. Carly is my favorite she is silly.

Where did you want to live when you grow up?

I want to live in a house in Massachusetts around my old house because I love my mom and dad and my brother.

What is your favorite food?

Cheese doodles, I love the cheese on them.

What are some fun things you like to do?

Go to the park, play with my friends, visit Nana and Bumpa, go shopping for clothes, play with the daycare kids.

There it is folks, and in typical princess fashion she has had enough and is off and running to her next adventure!!

1 comment:

So what did ya' think???