Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Now that's what I call inspirational!!

You know those prints that were really popular a few years ago that had a beautiful photo with one word below it followed by and inspirational definition? They usually were surrounded by a black border and looked something like this?




I found one online today that suits me to a tee. This takes the cake!!!
Take a look at this, very fitting if I do say so myself!!!



I think I will rent myself one of these puppies in a few years and show up to one of the athlete's soccer games, music blasting, and horn a tootin'. And, don't forget a nice long colorful banner that identifies myself as his mom.


Think he'd appreciate my team spirit?

(I'm just kidding, I couldn't really do something like that too him, I love him too much!!)

8 comments:

  1. It is great to think about doing. My son would love it, but he is only 20 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is hilarious! Where can I get one?

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about parenting is how I'm going to get to embarrass the kids some day!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think you should go for it. Put some decals of him holding up his trophies and paste them to the sides. May as well go all out :D

    Welcome to SITS. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL! I love the funny ones at despair.com, they have some of my favorite "demotivational" posters & we've bought the calendars each year as holiday gifts. So funny! I came by from SITS to say "welcome" and that we're so happy you joined us! The Secret is in the Sauce is a wonderful and crazy group, you'll love it.
    -Mandy
    www.gourmetmomonthego.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that van is hilarious! I think no matter what we do, we'll embarrass them - it's our job as parents, right?! :) Stopping by from SITS to say hi & welcome! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dropping by to welcome you to SITS! I've found you don't even need the outrageous car. Just pull up blasting some 80's rock. Be sure that you are singing at the top of your lungs & bopping your head to the music...it's a surefire way to get their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog and find it very uplifting...take care and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

So what did ya' think???