Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A day late and a dollar short

Some of you might remember that my wonderful husband got me a new camera for my birthday. I was so excited I started to picture in my head all the gorgeous photos that I would be able to shoot and then post on my blog. I think I deluded myself into thinking that just because I had an amazing new camera I would be transformed into a professional photographer. (And yes I know how ridiculous I sound so SSSHHH, just pretend I didn't just say that ok??)

So anywho, I have been practicing with my camera and did take some shots of the kids decked out in their finest for Halloween but due to my lack of electronic/computer skills they have been trapped inside the memory card of my camera.

Until NOW!!!!! I finally figured out how to download pics onto the computer. Next step will be figuring out how to edit them in the software included. But that's a whole nother post!!

Without further ado, here they are the athlete and the princess on Halloween night!!!




My Zombie Soccer Player



My Angel





1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute!!! Love those costumes! I bet they had a great time. We are still not finished with our candy over here.

    I came by way of SITS..thank you for letting me pop by, I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete

So what did ya' think???