Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A new look, for a great cause...

The princess decided to start 2012 with a whole new look.  (Entirely her idea, I might add!) 

She wanted a new do, and a new do she sure did get!  

New hairdo




The princess had a whopping 10 INCHES chopped of her head.  I actually got nauseous when the scissors went through it hacking off all her beautiful golden hair.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think cutting your hair is that big of a deal.  It will always grow back.  But just seeing that long ponytail suddenly UN-attached to her head made me feel like I was going to faint.

10 inches for Locks of love
The other thing that I didn't realize until posting these pictures is just how dark her hair seems to be getting.  (Insert a slight disappointed mama sigh here), I was really hoping she was going to keep her beautiful blonde hair but it looks like we may have just cut off all that remained of it.  Look at how dark her new hair is growing in from her roots!!!!

But alas, at least another child will be able to benefit and enjoy all those gorgeous blonde tresses because the princess had exactly enough hair cut off to donate it to Lock of Love.

And that makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did ya' think???