Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Addicted...

My name is Theresa and I'm an addict.

Of Yankee Candles that is.

These are sitting on my kitchen counter and I  burn one of these amazing holiday scents every day.
I'm ashamed to admit that I have 4 or 5 more hiding around here but they aren't holiday related so I don't burn them right now.  These will probably last me a couple of weeks and then I'll need to restock to get me through the cold winter days ahead.  My two favorites right now are Red Berry and Cedar and Hot Buttered Rum.


I love me some Yankee Candles!

3 comments:

  1. I love scented candles too but I don't light them much because my 8 year old can't resist blowing them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the hot buttered rum. I want to lick it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot buttered rum is delish! I actually loved it so much I looked up a recipe on food network for it and I'm going to try my hand at it for Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete

So what did ya' think???