Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey All...

Hi guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are all alive and well in the beeno
househould.  Several weeks ago we bought a new laptop computer after dealing with a very old, very pain in the ass, PC. 

I am in love!   We hmmed and hawed over making the decision to switch to a laptop but after several weeks of working on it from the comfort of my couch I give it two big thumbs up.  Definitely the right choice for us. 

I have a couple blog posts in drafts but haven't been able to figure out how to upload individual pictures from my camera to the new computer so they are stalled there until I have the time to figure this crap out.  (Technology is NOT my strong suit folks).

In other news,  the kids are still fighting like nobody's business, thus making the coach's and my life miserable.

I have a huge bin of winter clothes still sitting in the upstairs hallway that I was planning on putting away in everyone's drawers this weekend until I saw the weather report for the holiday weekend.  It has been in the 80's since Saturday and the kids are back to wearing all summer clothes.  I'm not complaining though, I'll enjoy it as long as it wants to stick around.  I just hate seeing that ugly pea green bin staring at me every time I make my way up the stairs.

The athlete had a field trip to Mt. Watchusett on Thursday.  The coach went along as a chaperone.  They both loved it!  They all made it to the summit and took some great pictures.  They have since decided that we need to start hiking as a family.  I am all for it!  Anything to get us up and moving together is a great idea!  I think we're shooting for Mt. Monadanock next.

The coach decided to seal the driveway this weekend since the weather was going to cooperate.  After returning to the store 3 times for more materials, he said to me, "Wow, I guess I didn't realize just how big our driveway is!"   Yeah, turned into a much bigger, much more expensive project.  I was so thrilled about that. 

Since the driveway is newly sealed we have no place to park our cars.  They currently reside in the grass on the front yard.  We look like we live in the ghetto.   I am so done with this now. 

Today is Columbus Day and the coach and I both have the day off.  We are hoping to finally have the time to go apple and pumpkin picking.  It completely depends on the behavior of our children.  If I was the gambling type, which I'm totally not, my money would be on us NOT going.  Leave a comment and place your bets!

That's all for now folks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did ya' think???